Wednesday, January 6, 2010

For my personal consumption,can you give me an instructions of how to refill my hp21&hp22 ink cartridges?

You have to either pop out the little plastic plug if there is one, or drill a hole in the top of the cartridge.


Flush out the cartridge with the cleaner fluid that comes with your refill kit using the syringe.


Then you have to get the refill ink in the cartridge.


If it is black, put it in the syringe and squirt it in.


For the color you have to drill three holes and be exactly correct where you place them to make sure you flush all three compartments out, and that you put the correct color in the correct compartment and that you flush out the syringe before changing colors.


Then you have to put some putty in the hole to prevent evaporation.


Now with that all said, Consumers Reports did a study on refillable cartridge kits about four or five years ago and reported that your savings for a year is roughly .50 if you do not spill any.


For me fifty cents saved a year is not worth all the trouble.


I always buy the brand name cartridge for the printer I bought because I bought it to do certain things and no off-brand can do that no matter what they claim, or all the major manufacturers would be suing the pants off of the knock-offs.For my personal consumption,can you give me an instructions of how to refill my hp21%26amp;hp22 ink cartridges?
refilling cartridges is a risky business and not worth it. you can read http://ccs-digital.com/refills.html


I have been using compatible cartridges with a variety of epson printers for at least ten years. They have worked well for me and photos I printed ten years ago still look as good as when I printed them (though not as good as they look when printed on today's better printers).For my personal consumption,can you give me an instructions of how to refill my hp21%26amp;hp22 ink cartridges?
http://inksupply.com has instructions for many cartridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment