Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Who will refill ink cartridges?

Are their any retailers or ';local type'; stores that refill ink cartridges. I thought I heard Wal Greens stores might. I have fairly basic standard cartridges. HP 21 and 22 (black/color) I want to refill them but not myself, unless anyone can convince me it is worth the effort and does not make a horrid mess. I can't seem to print anywhere near as many pictures as I want (or should be able to) before me color cartridge is empty. I don't use the highest quality, but the ';best'; (between normal and the highest). Any help on saving me some $$$ is so much appreciated.Who will refill ink cartridges?
21 and 22 are the lowest capacity carts hp makes, getting you *maybe* 10 to 20 photo prints.





walgreens does do refills, but they seem to have a high failure rate. other companies do the same service with a much better rate of success (cartridge world, the company i work at, rapid refill, etc etc etc).





the 21 and 22 are also fairly easy to fill if you have accurate instructions. you can email me if you need help on this and i will do my best to explain.Who will refill ink cartridges?
Walgreens sell refilled ink cartridges at a fair price. 10$ to 15$ check them out
I dunno about REFILLING or anything, but i always go to


Inkspot


its a store...';local type';, pretty cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment