Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Refill ink on canon MP530 printer?

Printer ink re filler are getting very expensive.I use the cheaper one that you can refill yourself. Go to wal_mart and get it.Refill ink on canon MP530 printer?
I would suggest getting a continuous ink system instead new or refill individual cartridges...it is equal to 61 cartridges of each color so the need to refill it is alot less often. They cost about $50 for the complete system including the ink.





They are easy to install and not messy at all...it took me about 5 minutes to get mine completely installed and when I need to refill it the tanks are outside of my printer so there is no need to remove the cartridges.





The cartridges are also set with non-expiring chips so there is no need to reset the printer. I am very please with the quality of the ink also. It has saved me a fortune. The best place I found that has all printer models and I bought mine here http://www.printer-ink-cartridge-refills鈥?/a>





Good luck and happy printing :-)Refill ink on canon MP530 printer?
if you are asking how to refill it then go to best buy and get the same type of cartrige as the one you have now take it home open up the cartrige part of your printer take out the old one and put the new one in and close the printer and there you go

No comments:

Post a Comment