Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hey experts. I have an epson CX3700,is it possible for 1 to Refill Ink 4 this model &what R Its problems??

I need to know more about the epson CX3700,the disadvantages of having the espon and if its more expensive to maintain compare to canon and Hp Printers.I will be grateful for the advice and help accorded to this..Thanks and continue with the answers coming..ChioaHey experts. I have an epson CX3700,is it possible for 1 to Refill Ink 4 this model %26amp;what R Its problems??
This is just my personal opinion and may not be worth anything. I have used all three and have had much better results with HP Printers. I have a Canon printer/scanner/copier unit now that I only use the copier on as I like the HP Printer better. As for the ink refills, I don't like them. I once saw a business spend all day and much money having their printers taken apart and repaired because they saved a few dollars on refilled ink catridges. They tend to leak at times and in some cases will void your warrenty if you have one.





RonHey experts. I have an epson CX3700,is it possible for 1 to Refill Ink 4 this model %26amp;what R Its problems??
I'm sure it is, however for a couple of years now I've been buying my ink from: http://www.cellphoneshop.net/


Their prices are so good that I've stopped refilling my own. They even sell the refilling kits if you want to try it. Delivery to Canada has been no longer than 4 to 6 days. I've also purchased many other things there and been very happy with the products and service so far. When checking the availability of cartridges for your computer don't look for the printers model number but the ink cartridges' number.

No comments:

Post a Comment