Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Refill ink cartridge vs buying new?

Which is the right way to go here on thisRefill ink cartridge vs buying new?
I go with refilling my ink cartridge. I have an hp printer also, and it uses ink really fast. I get mine refilled at Walgreens. Right now, they'll refill your ink black and color ink cartridges for 5 bucks each, so if you live near one, I'd definitely go with them.





Here's the link to the coupon. http://www.walgreens.com/dmi/inkrefill/d鈥?/a>








Hope this helps!Refill ink cartridge vs buying new?
Some of the newer ink cartridges stop working if they think you added ink. (Really ticks me off) If you can refill and use the cartridges it is cheaper. I always get ink on my hands and it does not wash off, I wait for it grow off.
There are ink refillers that come with spoofware so you can reuse the ink cartridge.
I have gone to a retailer that does a great job with photo processing. If you have a trusted retailer, the odds are that you will save over 50 percent and not notice any difference in quality.
I would buy remanufactured/refilled cartridges. I never buy new HP cartridges for my HP officejet -- the remanufactured ones work just as well. Here is one place to get them: http://www.castleink.com/HP-DESKJET+F418鈥?/a>
Hello..If u have an old printer..refill can be the way to go..but new printers have the capacity chips on the cartridges..so a little more tricky..get new ones..a good place is either ebay..or www.123inkjets.com....hope this helps..

No comments:

Post a Comment