Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Are those ink refill kits for printer cartridges any good?

Are they messy to work with?Are those ink refill kits for printer cartridges any good?
NO!!!!!!!! Thats why I'm asking how to get ink off your hands they are a FREAKING MESS!!!!!!Are those ink refill kits for printer cartridges any good?
They are fine.
I found them messy and also had trouble with ink leaking out of the cartridge and flooding my printer. Instead, I found a cheap place to buy ink. Their cartridges aren't brand names but they work great on my HP and Epson printers and they are a fraction of the price! Go to www.myinks.com
I have heard they are messy and not worth the effort. I, myself, have never tried them. I assume that with practice, you can get good at replacing the ink. I would think that the recycled cartridges are probably a better bet.
They are messy and by the way,your cartridge may have this strip on it.The strip tells how many copies the cartridge will make.When it's out,it's out,cartridge won't work.You will have to buy a new one. Go ahead spend the money.I tryed to refill mine and all I did was make a mess and had to buy a new cartridge anyway. The refill kit may work with some cartridge's,but not with all. It's best to read the directions that come with your printer and the directions with the refill kit.Cartridges are exspensive so I suggest doing an internet search to find the cheapest price.
usually they are difficult to use, sometimes messy, and the quality of printing tends to be poor
no idea
We have tried two different brands. They weren't too bad to fill, but the quality of the print on the page was pretty bad ... uneven and streaky.
No, you'd be much better off replacing your old ones with new ones.
only for the seller, do not waste your time= money on paper and such. Go 1st class and expect the best.
Read the instructions, and do it next to the sink with paper towels, and dont overfill, not to hard
NO, I have never had any good luck with them, they are very messy and I would just rather buy a new cartiage when needed.
NO, they bite...they ';gum'; up your inkjets and the quality bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment