Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the difference between refurbished & refilled ink cartridges?

I have a new HP Color LaserJet 1600 printer and need a black ink cartridge. Are refilled or refurbished worth buying or will I be sorry? Should I just buy a new one? They are pretty expensive but I don't want to damage my printer.What is the difference between refurbished %26amp; refilled ink cartridges?
A refilled ink cartridge is simply a used cartridge refilled with the same type (or similar) ink.





Refurbished cartridges require parts to make them work again properly, such as a new ribbon, rollers, metering chip, or some other tangible peice aside from the ink.What is the difference between refurbished %26amp; refilled ink cartridges?
Just so you know, using refilled/refurbished cartridges may void the HP warranty. Be careful...

No comments:

Post a Comment