Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is involved by purchasing a ink that you have to refill?

and what materials are necessary to do this with??





Please respond if you have had experience with this issue.





Thank you-What is involved by purchasing a ink that you have to refill?
I use them alot, for different printers. All that you would need comes in the kits. Follow instructions. Some cartridges you have to drill a small hole in the top (drill included but I have used my own electric one) and insert an ink filled syringe type deal and fill it - slowly. Make sure you have newspaper or something you don't mind throwing away underneath. Some cartridges you have to snap off the top with a special tool included. You might have to have someone strong as they can be kind of hard to get off. Fill them the same way. Its easy to do but don't overfill or you'll be sorry. Also, there is an alcohol pad included that you use to wipe off the contacts (sometimes it doesn't seem to be enough so if you have rubbing alcohol around be ready). If you touch these metal contacts or don't get them clean it may not work. All in all I have had pretty good luck with these kits and the cartridges seem to be good for as long as they don't dry out (or a few refills). I would try it if I were you. It has saved me some money. Good Luck.


Oh, and have some soap and water too, I always make at least a little mess.What is involved by purchasing a ink that you have to refill?
You mean ink refills for printer cartridges?





Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. It depends on the condition of the cartridge. I don't do it anymore-if it does not work, you wasted your money. A new cartridge is guaranteed to work, or you can get a replacement.
  • cute myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment