Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it possible to refill my ink cartridges? myself?

ive got a canon pixma ip1200 printer, but as ime in buisness i use a lot of ink on adverts, so use lots of cartridges, and at 拢13-拢14 each its quite expensive, is it possible to refill the ink myself,





or can i buy a refill kit?





also there is a computer shop near me what reckon they can refill any ink cartridge for cheap. is it possible?Is it possible to refill my ink cartridges? myself?
yes, but messyIs it possible to refill my ink cartridges? myself?
Yes there is available refill kit, with injector and instructions, since you are consuming a lot of ink in your business, find store that can offer you a whole sale price for a bulk of ink. but don't overstock, ink cartridge has an expiration date.
two days ago I bought a refill kit, plastic gloves included I now have ink stained hands, ink stains everywhere and it did not work. I have tried cartridge shops and the results were not good I will now only buy genuine products and only print what is necessary.
Why don't you get a copier instead? That'd work out cheaper.
HI. Have refilled my hp printer many times till the belt inside broke %26amp; I am refilling my Epson DX6050 using refillable cartridges, with bulk ink. You will need 4 sringes , make up a holder for the cartdrige %26amp; a Pr. of rubber gloves .


With care %26amp; practice you can Quickly fill them %26amp; clean out the sringes for reuse. I mainly use my printer for photos %26amp; can not tell the diference in quality from bought cartridges.


Alex
it is possible and you can do it yourself. however, companies like canon, hp and epson are using their own tested and state of the art inks that will almost always be superior to any refills. also, once the refilled ink spills and damage your printer, they might not accept the warranty for it.
You can buy refil kits in tesco UK .... i tried it and made a hell of a mess.
you can but it is so messy it is better to go buy a new one don`t change it when the pop up tells you to you will always get loads more out off it
I gave up with refilling, have not touched my 'carts' for 18 months, but have used about 70 carts-worth of ink.


Look at this....


http://www.inkexpress.co.uk/index.php?p=鈥?/a>





Also, saved myself a few hundred quid!!!!
you can buy a kit or go to the shop and see if they would refill them for you. In USA we get free movie rentals for recycling our cartridges. (If you take them to Movie Gallery)
yes mate,there is refill kits avalible for most makes of cartridges including epson,lexmark and canon


howver as i have found out myself,if they are filled incorrectly you can get pretty bad printing results and also you can get pretty messy aswell,the first time i refilled my cartridges i was covered in ink,infact i think i git more ink on my face than in the cartridge


there are shops that will do the refill for you,this is a better option as they use better quality ink and also they use a proper machine specificly designed for filling cartridges


the prices for filling can range from 拢6 to 拢15,for example a lexmark no.27 costs 拢8 at my local cartridge swap shop


have you checked the internet for good cheap compatibles for your printer,try http://www.refreshcartridges.co.uk/canon鈥?/a> for some cheap canon replacement cartridges


any problems let me know


good luck mate!
you can get refill kits, some have a chip that needs to be reset but that should be part of the kit,
I get my cartridges refilled by computer shop and its a lot cheaper. Quality just as good.
Yes you can refill those. also i just started seeing places like CVS and riteaide doing refills so if you have one there try them or do it yourself it;s not that hard...
Yes, it is possible.


You can buy a refill kit, or, you can ask the computer shop next near you to do it for you.
Only if you have a very steady hand to eye co-ordination

No comments:

Post a Comment