Saturday, December 26, 2009

In office supply stores, I have seem ';machines'; that refill printer ink cartage's.Have you ever used?

these refill stations? Is the ink of the same quality as the original? Have you had any trouble with the ink when used in your printer?In office supply stores, I have seem ';machines'; that refill printer ink cartage's.Have you ever used?
Refill inks could be a problem a number of years ago when the ink jet printers were relatively new on the market. Most of the printer manufacturers such as Epson, HP, Canon, etc. all claimed that if you didn't use their products that you'd clog up the print heads.





Today, things have changed. The ';refill'; inks that are used by those stores are fine to use with all ink jet printers. It certainly doesn't hurt to ask at the store about the ink quality, and any warrany they offer regarding problems due to their ink. That would go for anything that you purchase.





So my thoughts are that you'd be fine in using them to refill your cartridges.





In my case, I purchase ';clone'; cartridges for less than half the price of the retail cartridges. My Epson take 6 color cartridges and they retail for $14 each. I buy them for $4.99 each. I'm not sure how that compares in cost of refilling them at a store but here's the web sites where I purchase my ink cartridges.





http://www.ldproducts.com





I've been using them for a while now and have been very happy with their ';clone'; cartridges.





Hope this helps.In office supply stores, I have seem ';machines'; that refill printer ink cartage's.Have you ever used?
what are you talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment