Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can you replace a refilled ink cartridge offered in Walgreens to your printer instead of the one recommended?

I have a HP PSC 1610 All in one.Can you replace a refilled ink cartridge offered in Walgreens to your printer instead of the one recommended?
Of course you can, but usually after-market stuff won't be as good as original parts and can even void your warranty. However, printers are cheap and it's usually not even bothering with the warranty.





Why Walgreens? You can probably get a much better deal online at a place like 123 Inkjets or InkGrabber...Can you replace a refilled ink cartridge offered in Walgreens to your printer instead of the one recommended?
I do it in an HP 1410 all in one--seems to work fine so far--it's been in there for 2 months now.
Yes, But I Have Done This Before And It Clogged My Pront Heads, So I Would Not Reccomend.

No comments:

Post a Comment