Monday, December 21, 2009

I have a HP 1215, can I refill the cartridge with the ink instead to buy the cartridge?

How do we refill, as I tryed before and I couldn't do it.I have a HP 1215, can I refill the cartridge with the ink instead to buy the cartridge?
here is an excellent video that walks you thru the process of refilling an HP ink cartridge:


http://www.castleink.com/_ink-refill-kit鈥?/a>I have a HP 1215, can I refill the cartridge with the ink instead to buy the cartridge?
yas u can


in each catridge there are holes


color one has 3 holes :


left: yellow


upper middle :red


rihte: blue


u may fill gentlly (about 5-10 cc) for every one


u can test it with soft cloth, by press it onit , to see 3 coler lines





the black catridge has 1 or 2 holes so u can use any of theme





important : use the support fill ink to your printer


its noted on the cartoon packge
go to Youtube and see how its done.
  • cute myspace
  • 1 comment:

    1. Hello dear,You have written a great post. The video link you share make more easy to understand the process of refilling an HP ink cartridge. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.


      Printhead recovery kits

      ReplyDelete