Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have a Lexmark P6250 printer. Is it possible to refill the ink cartridges!!?

On the label it says intended for single use only, but I am curious to know whether or not it is possible to refill the cartridges.





Furthermore why are printer companies allowed to get away with not supplying refillable ink cartridges. With all this talk of saving energy I think companies should be forced to make it easier for consumers to refill their ink cartridges. They are ridiculously expensive, and must use a lot of energy to produce and then destroy once used.





With all these internet shops you get on the high street you would think they would offer refill services for ink cartridges, but many of them don't. They could make more money from this. I only know of one shop that does refilling of ink cartridges but it is some disatnce from my house and out of my way!!I have a Lexmark P6250 printer. Is it possible to refill the ink cartridges!!?
I had a good search, yes, for refillable carts...., but found nothing.


I agree with your sentiments re manufacturers.... I 'gave up' with replacing/refilling cartridges, went to a 'Continuous Ink Supply System', like 100ml bottles at side of printer, one for each colour. Initial outlay, 拢25 for the hardware, 拢25 for the ink, ink = 600/13 carts (at 拢6.50 each by Epson)


True, your Lexmark is skip fodder, but, you will save so much its a millstone round your neck.


Best plan, look (use 'Continuous Ink Supply System ' as search term) define which printers can be 'converted' then find your printer, and go.... saving is so great, its cost effective.I have a Lexmark P6250 printer. Is it possible to refill the ink cartridges!!?
If you look here, it will tell you


http://www.bs-print.co.uk
These guys are the best for printer refill kits and everything else related to printing.





http://www.inksmile.com/





Low prices and excellent customer service. On my last order I somehow got wrong refill kit for one of my 3 printers. I e-mail inksmile at 1pm and received the correct refill kit the NEXT morning via Fed EX!! no extra charges, no questions asked, and I did not have to return the incorrect kit that I had initially received.


Plus free shipping over $40 (or only $4 for under $40)





And no I don't work for them! But you could give them my referrer number 52168 but if you don't -no problem!
They mean the actual cartridge...........I think. If you go to a store that sells printers then you can get a new one.
yes, you can refill your cartridges by using a refill kit.... http://www.re-inks.com/Lexmark-classic-r鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment