Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I use refilled ink in a Canon MP160?

i can't it to work!!! i have tried doing that reset thing and turning off the status monitor. please help me!How do I use refilled ink in a Canon MP160?
If there was a Windows dialogue asking you to continue printing or you wish to change cartridge... you must click yes to continue printing. If you click no, the printer will mark that cartridge as empty and you can't use it anymore.





I think it's possible that's what happened to you.How do I use refilled ink in a Canon MP160?
I have cannon mp 160 and in past i had same problem.i did refiled my ink professionally at ink-world.guy told me guaranteed to work.but now i learn the lesson not to refill any inkjet.specially today's printers are made very smart way.they will force you to use only their genuine ink cartridge.my printer message was all ways saying 'printer can't recognized ink cartridges because it was refiled one.try to use only original one and it should work.

No comments:

Post a Comment