Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Have any body had succes using refill ink for printer with out damage or has it caused damage?

Refill rarely works for long. You can buy a replacement refill cartridge from a reputable seller. It's a lot cheaper than OEM ink. Not all ink refills are created equal. Some can actually ruin your printhead. This site has all the good ones http://www.inkreviews.com/Have any body had succes using refill ink for printer with out damage or has it caused damage?
Yes you can refill with out damage for 4-5 times.Have any body had succes using refill ink for printer with out damage or has it caused damage?
Here are some problem..





You can only re-fill it once or more on the cartridge. If any small business that claimed to sell ink cartridge that is refill then I be more careful. A guy came to my office because the Lexmark ';high yield'; cartridge is not working. He gave me the cartridge and still doesn't work. The worse part was me shaking it and having inks flying over my pant and shirt. The owner's prievious occupation was not related to printing or similar so how in the world he know about re-filling ink?





Most business that does this are mostly re-sale people who claim to have re-manufacture but sell ';dirty'; cartridge to you. You can't put too much ink in a ';34 or 35 so called ';high yield'; '; or you would have problem like I just have prievious. By the way, it wasn't my decision but my mom lack of preparation for buying ink cartridge. I would stand on your guard when come to refilling ink and look for people success with refilling ink.





UPDATE: Not all ink cartridges are created equal when it come to refilling. Check people's success stories and follow that route.
Using reinkers are a crapshoot. Most printer cartridges can be refilled..but the ink you purchase is another exception and can be messy if the plug is damaged or refilled too much.


Keep in mind that the printer companies make their money selling cartridges and not the printers.


i am a die hard dry toner user not ink.
I have personally had success with the ink refill kits but only after much trial and error. I have found that to refill, you need not stick the applicator into the ink reservoir, just barely into the refill hole corresponding to the correct color. Do not push in! This will cause something inside the cartridge to leak, and it wont stop until it is empty.





Another tip would be to refill a little more often, and don't try to overfill. Fill just until you see ink in the hole, then it is full.
I've tried it a few times and had some success.





Compatible replacement cartridges are way too cheap to bother with refilling. The potential for messy accidents hardly seems worth it though.





If you're having trouble with clogged print heads or nozzles, check out the help section at Inkjet Oasis.
I use a local printer cartridge refill company (Cartridge World)and they are terrific. So far, haven't had any problems. I save my empty cartridge and mark them so I know that they are the same ones I gave them to refill. I certainly don't want to get someone elses old cartridge as they may not have taken good care of them. Sometimes, you can get a coupon for $$ off each refill. Good Luck!!
Yes and it works just fine. Better than paying a buttload for a new cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment