Saturday, December 26, 2009

For your printer,do you buy prefilled ink refills or do you refill your own?

Take them to Walgreens..they will refill black for $10 and color for $15 while you wait.For your printer,do you buy prefilled ink refills or do you refill your own?
I refill myself, saves me a bunch of $$$For your printer,do you buy prefilled ink refills or do you refill your own?
I let the experts refill it is still cheaper
Well if you refill you can not let the cartage run dry or it will not work when you refill it,,,,,,,it is so much cheaper that


a new one,,,,,,,,,,,





for the price of new printers you can throw them out


and buy a new one if refilling wrecks it,,,,,,,,,,,,,
i buy off of ebay from this site only .. have been for years prices are incredible ..more than half price+.. a great seller shipping 4.99 to 6.99 ...


http://www.abacus24-7.com/driver.aspx?To鈥?/a>
I made a living at that, and still do and I do my own, it does save you money, just be careful it can be messy, hope this helps and good luck.
I used to buy aftermarket inks for my Canon printer but after about 18 months the printer played up. This happened for 2 different Canon printers. This time I have only used genuine Canon inks since i found out that some ink cartridges and refills do not have an anti-coagulant in the ink and eventually block the ink jets in the printer and now had the printer for 3 years without a problem
I have been doing my own for years.





By maintaining my cartridges well i have am still on the same black cartridges which came with the printer over 10 years ago.





However it is a low DPI Hp 45, no sponge, not a lot of nozzles on the printer head and an aluminum casing make it the most durable cartridge on the market.
i get one brand new from the company and keep one refill also for rough prints
I take mine to paper plus, it does not cost a great deal, and !!!! I get a free lollie, what more could you ask for. LOL
Buy new cartridges. There are multiple components built into the cartridges (including the print head) that will not last forever, and are only designed to survive for one tank of the ink cartridge, not multiple fills.





Also, the type of ink you use to refill is never the same exact type, and can cause damage to internal printer parts. You thought you were saving literally pennies on the dollar, but it may end up costing you more.
walgreen drug store or cvs drug store refills for much cheaper-even DELL cartriges now! bg
I refill my own using smashed berries.
ive done it both ways, you are better off checking around,office max, staples,wal-mart, target, to get your refills,sometimes its cheaper to buy them. take your old emptys and someplaces will reduce the price by $3.00 a ink cartriage, limit of 4-5 ink cartriages. hope this helps.
  • cute myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment